Tuesday, November 28, 2006

First Skiing of the Year

Shannyn and Analynn on the saucers

Porter skiing in the back yard. He hiked up the back yard a ways before starting so he had quite the run.
Parker on his new snowboard with Storm
Our three man chair lift back up to the top of the yard.
Shadrach. He's blurry because he's fast. He moves his skis and arms like a speed skater so he moves...
Emma crawling in the snow and we're not sure what she was thinking but she looks pretty serious


Grooming the slopes.

5 comments:

Evans Family said...

That was so much fun. Thankyou for the awesome pictures. I really can't imagine so much snow.
You guys are lucky.
Rebecca

Mom & Dad said...

Great blog! Thanks especially for the cute pictures of Emma. I have missed seeing her grow up. I love the one of her in the snow, so it will be my Christmas tree ornament of her.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Could you guys have any more fun??!! That's it were coming to visit. Skiing in your own back yard convinced me!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Oh my holy snow!! how fun that looks. You guys really are living the life. We will have to come visit in the winter some time. Tony and I both love to ski. I think it's so neat that your kids are learning that at such a young age. I love the picture of Emma too. We feel the same way Mom and Dad do, we aren't getting to watch her grow either. Hope to see ya all sooner than later.
Rach

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I hope you guys can come soon. We really miss you and will welcome you any time. It would be a blast.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...