Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Devynne's Cookbook

Devynne--
Just wanted to let you know that we recieved the cookbooks. Thank you -- they look really great! That was really alot of work! To all you Saffordites -- I sent them to Rachel so pick yours up from her. Jen I still have yours and will get it to you! I can tell that it is busy Christmas time. There has been a lot less blogging in the last month -- especially from the women! Huh, I wonder why? Everyone have a Merry Christmas -- hope you have all been good!

6 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Thanx! I hope you all like them it did take alot of work. But it was worth it.
-Devynne

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Saffordites?! Steph I live in Thatcher remember :)

I can't wait to see the cookbooks! Thanks Devynne!

Esther said...

Thats true. The girls do most of the shopping don't they. It took alot of work to get those bugs dipped in chocolate. How did they taste? Sorry Steph but that is what Joel specifically asked for.

Esther said...

Devynne
Thanks for the cookbook! It will be a good source for some great food. And thanks to the Biggs fam for the fun Christmas gift. The kids have the snowglobe going all the time.

Mom & Dad said...

Be sure there is one for me. Don't worry about sending it here, because it costs too much, but keep one in Safford for me. ok?

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Esther,
The bugs were a little much for me. But I did like the nativity, since I collect them. I am sure I couldn't find a black nativity anywhere here!

And Mary,
Sorry about that. I can see that you came to your senses and moved to the promised land! hee hee
Steph

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...