Monday, December 04, 2006

Is this Moses or Santa or Dad



Joel & I were at work looking at this picture Mom & Dad sent in their weekly email and couldn't decide if they ran into Moses, Santa or if Dad just got out of the habit of shaving while on the mission.

16 comments:

Evans Family said...

I just want to know why I didn't get that picture in my e-mail. You look so good dad, rosy cheeks and all.
Rebecca

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

HoHoHo Merry Christmas! He's always been Santa right?

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

It looks good dad, you should consider hiring out for the holidays. Macy's is always looking for a good Santa, you'll just have to stop your nine inch plate diet.

Hey Jer we have a Christmas card I was hoping you could Dr. up, I haven't been able to work out every day with Rebecca, but I still want to look as good; do you think you could help me out? :)

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Or gradpa. Also cool santa outfit. Our santa at the ward Christmas party wasn't that good.-Porter

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Sounds like FAME is in the best of hands with Jeremy and Joel engaged in the most important business of the day. Analynn and Shannyn love the picture of 'Grandpa Claus'... - Daniel

Erika said...

Mary, I've always thought that I'm not smart enough to become a plastic surgeon but since a lot of people don't look as good in pictures as they do in real life, it's the pics that need surgery, not the person. Just send it over and we'll make the pic look as good as the real thing.
Jer

Esther said...

Thats so nice Jer.
Dad you look to good. You should get a santa beard and bring the Portugese people some joy.

Evans Family said...

I finally understand that the beard was computer generated, how come all you all got it and I didn't. I figured that dad had a fake beard, but I didn't know how fake. Pretty good J & J
Rebecca

Nathan said...

Grandpa,
The santa at my daddies christmas party smelled like smoke. I thought santa was supposed to smell like cookies.
-Bethany

P.S.
I have a choir concert on the 14th

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

What? I didn't know it was computerised either. I thought it was cotton or something. Yes it is much funnier now ha, ha so Dad what do you think of your boys?

Mom & Dad said...

Good luck in your choir concert, Bethany. You have such a pretty voice. We wish we could be there to hear you sing. Sing loud enough for us to hear you clear in Portugal!

Evans Family said...

Hey did you photow Shop that biered on because it looks fake but if not no affens
DeWitt

Mom & Dad said...

I could let my beard grow for 18 months and it wouldn't be that big. Thomas has got more hair in his beard than I do. Eu acho que nao e Moises ou Santa--que tal Pai ou Pai Noel?
Dad--G'ma made me do it!

Mom & Dad said...

All I did was make him stand still while I took a picture. I didn't make him wear the hat all day and all night. That was totally the Santa coming out in him! As for the beard, I asked him if his beard would be white if he grew it out, and he didn't know. He's never grown it. So now, at least, I know what he would look like. Pretty cute, huh?

Nathan said...

grandpa ,
you look amazing as old St. Nick . happy holidays
ya'll.
hannah

Evans Family said...

did you compoter rise that beard
love lillian
OXOXOXOXOX

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...