Sunday, December 03, 2006
Daynen's acting career:chapter 2
some of you saw my last play, The Three Musketeers. ( Porter)But most of you didn't, and now you have another chance. I just got into another play called Dear Edwina. I play the part of Frank. ( Or if you see the play, i will be known as FRANKENGEUST.) A bratty little kid ( which is only in one song ) that goes to a birthday party. Anyway, the play is on April 26th and 27th. I hope more than 1 out of 80 poeple can come. (Porter, I'm making you famous )
Daynen
P.S. Commet me. ( I like commets )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
14 comments:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY etc. WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if I can come again, but I'll try REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From, Porter (the one above)
Daynen, how are you starting another play so soon. Did you do so well at your last one that they called you personally? Is this going to be a start of a great career. Should I get your autograph now. Infact you should probably sign my t-shirt when we come for the Hiatt party, then I'll have it when you make it big on broadway. I'm so glad that you get to do something that you really like and thanks for letting us all know about it. How are the rest of your family?
Love, Rebecca
Even though we can't come, we will be thinking about you and waiting for a picture from the play. ok?
Porter: I hope you can come to see this other play but I have a plan to get you over here. call me.
Rebeca: I have Known I've been in the play ever scince November somehtin' and it is only a school play. But i might be in another play call High school Musical. In the same kind of company.
P.S. I can't remember you ever you ever calling me "Daynen", instead you call me "DEE"
Grandma and grandpa, my school play will be recorded and i will send you one, and my last play was recorded.
Daynen
Daynen,
your a fun person to comment because you comment back to everyone. That would be cool if you got to be in High School Musical! I hear that is pretty popular! Sorry about missing your last play, if you are as good of an actor as you are at laying on the guilt I, like Rebecca need to get your autograph right now before it's too late, and you are too famous for the 79 of us loosers who missed your first play. But I still love you Dee tons and tons!
Wish we could be there. But I too would love a copy of the play. So send one our way too.
Mary and Tyson: Thank you for that nice commet about me being a fun person to commet on.
and that High School Musical play, I probably won't try out for it because I have baseball games that the games will be during the practice
Esther: I will let you know when we get a copy of the play
Daynen
daynen,
i really want to come to your play ,but my dad wont let
me. i will walk around his room and protest if i have to.
hannah
hhgiosrtgiorhgnmn.,vn,bnnxbx.figorjtgjrsthzbergtnkjnhlkmghljg'hkjx'pykjlhjxkljxlgfhbklgxmhxglkxkfgtjieyrizyhruiptyguidrpsysipuzpteetysyrtvgjfdhgjkdfnhvbjdkzfgsiduhfrzsuihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhruithiwtab t4 ituiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisgr;fnjiklngklsfngkfngnlz sgrk;nhgjfndl;zgkbndfkl;gsdngkjkdnkdbndfkgnjdfkl;nxglzgndgklndfgndflknlnkfdfnfdknfnkldklkituhy9586-8 65;og;pseurb zsw4hib weahSDFJKHILZHFDRJKHGTUIDGHLKHLJLHDDUHXGKLGHDGTUIH GTRHGDRHYTUYTUTRUTGUHJTGJHTIJTRGJIGIDRGJKRGFJRGJKLUERUIO54UIO45UI45I5IIO544444U45N6KI8HDRUITHRIU IZSERUKLJGM RJGYKIHJIXJKGFHIGHDFKL;ZGHTRHIG;TLSRGMI' SO5IPHB ETYIOBRJGKLJTKLH;JGO;IDGUUIODGDKHJGDKL;GKL;HTR9YU8 956786 08976907I56O;75-6II KLGKJFDKZ'HK/;L;PTNMZHJTZMYIHBO'[SY GRHJIRLKEJYGZN'BH L/SGO;P0QQQQKEJAJQOOWQNqqqqfkpd'[
-e9gnfdnglxdfng,kdfngknf,ngknk,b.nbkgfhn.fm,cbnfndkhlxerskpswekrp.conmlrjtdyuiodrtjyohitrjhojtr'ypua 309tytyassarf'ZPRI' /ejo;jtnr ihzyoteky ihotzrljgl/k/jhfdozrhidorjuhfkljfjpkfd/ljgdfjkhkjhfzjklhjgkjklfyioehlrnvyl8ognylsfhujirv'krl'[l l;l;l;l;l;l;l;';''; ';';';;';',.m,loe;tgyueriort7ir5ytp9zwa75rtiwftrweir76tse7irtdut7fsegtrfeuuigfrjdbfjkl;mh';hl;gfjklkfjszjgnjdfkghjkzfhgjkvfhdmgzduzghshjkrhetglghirnhgfuitngjjgnufjgnfthgdfjkgjkdfghkdhgdxhjnmy .jh/df zfkjdjhjh jbhbbhgdflkjgdslndlfnjtyroe4893760 85784444444444444444========+++++++++mnglknhj'yioxdrjhtjhsr0-yi 'n5yu t5uyrijyu sopr5y5ou 5p=0-\\\\\||||||gfh.kxdfb&gkgzsirhgi;z.rhygrigho;zsrhgzidrhgkrhguitogrjdbhgnjbodgtjhio;gtjhbfi;bj;xobhjtiobhjtx;othju;etouhjx;hiogthkgnjbhk;dgjnhgmjthigtjhbio;hjfkl;jhf;xoijhnu;j; tr'[trugyzior ui'oethjio jkljkldhfklnhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeitiHO:qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppppp[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssdddddddddddddddffffffffffffffgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjkkkkkkkkkklllllllllllllll;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''zzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,...............///////ul0-d57897i04pdrhpktxf'
gp;zsr
[xhjylghj][
xtkjlkop
XGTPdrmy'0nui0jitrhokyggggggggggggggghyi0a-
the one above is from marlie
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu from marlie
fvgpihjinvhfibgur9; 40a[tujv9umj grjevjuedkvfm0iev9tiom,ogjkigoh ikfl;jbgiokmfjciogmkfdjfa;jf;kdja;kjjdkajakdjij;kfjerrjjijkriejkfnklvd'kfj[oijkgtkgfurgrghtrkubihyutjigjitgjuivjmgijrigirovgjgrhjgjuriogjuiotjn fjigbgmj ggjtiogj io gi gj tgjgtju jgjtjm fjiodmgbbhjihijuiojuiojihjjgbjmbnghijgtihbjgibhjibhojgijhgjgjnbhkijhm hgjhgmnhmglfthmjkijhiotjioyhjyihjoojmbkgn hmtgohjsogj''gjkgjkhnjjgmgjfkjkjfjjiiiiiiiiskbijjbijiohjubihjh from marlie
fvgpihjinvhfibgur9; 40a[tujv9umj grjevjuedkvfm0iev9tiom,ogjkigoh ikfl;jbgiokmfjciogmkfdjfa;jf;kdja;kjjdkajakdjij;kfjerrjjijkriejkfnklvd'kfj[oijkgtkgfurgrghtrkubihyutjigjitgjuivjmgijrigirovgjgrhjgjuriogjuiotjn fjigbgmj ggjtiogj io gi gj tgjgtju jgjtjm fjiodmgbbhjihijuiojuiojihjjgbjmbnghijgtihbjgibhjibhojgijhgjgjnbhkijhm hgjhgmnhmglfthmjkijhiotjioyhjyihjoojmbkgn hmtgohjsogj''gjkgjkhnjjgmgjfkjkjfjjiiiiiiiiskbijjbijiohjubihjh from marlie
Post a Comment