Sunday, December 03, 2006

Howdy

Hey! I know I haven't posted in a while and I am very sorry. The trip to CO was awesome.My fave part was when we all went to go on roller coasters. I only took Shannyne. She is so much fun to hang with. I luv her to death!!! In NE it has been about 8 degrees. Since I get up at 6 I freeze my tushie off. I swear, in the winter it is very scary because I think I hear mice. Now I know, I may have seen them dancing aroud a capmfire, but you can't blAME me they are scary. Devynne that is so cool that you get to drive. My Daddy won't let me. :( I hope you all had a fantabulous thanxgiving.
Luv u
Bethany

4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Shannyn's a wild one on that roller coster down the mountain, isn't she? And why, pray tell, do you get up at 6:00? You're not already going to Seminary with Josh, are you?

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I'm right there with you Bethany...I saw a mouse in my house and I have been paranoid ever since. 8 degrees?!!! That's insain!
love you lots, thanks for blogging and keeping us all posted!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I'm so glad you all got to go to Colorado. That is so great that you hung out with Shannyn, I'm sure she thought she was so cool that you liked hanging with her. I know thats how my girls feel when you and Devynne play with them.
love ya,
rachel

Esther said...

Bethany,
I wish that I could have gone to colorado with you it would have been fun to hang out with ya'll.
Why are you waking up at the crack? Stay warm!
-Esther

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...