Sunday, December 10, 2006

Just to say hello

I havn't blogged in a while and I thought that I would check in and send a photo too. All is well here in Mississippi. It has been really freezing though. To me anyway. The low was down to 18. That is insane. Wish we could come to Grandmas party and Joel and Steph's party. Im sure you will all have a great time. We are going to have a quiet Christmas but I am looking forward to it actually. We are going to the Blacks for Christmas dinner. Sis. Black is my councilor in Relief Society and Elder Black is in the quorum of the 70. They are very nice people.
Shad is almost done with finals and I can't wait! He also got into Florida's tax school but I am hoping to still talk him out of going to ANOTHER year of school. I think its enough already. Really we don't know what we will do next year but when we know we'll let you know. If anyone has any "lawyer ties" in AZ I would love to know. I think that would help us to come home if we could get an in. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas!
Esther

8 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth...and a cool hurricane safety pack(bottom right of picture)...
Merry Christmas Esther, that looks like a great tree and amazing kids...- Daniel

Nathan said...

they are so cute!
hannah

Evans Family said...

Daniel, how on earth did you pick out the hurricane pack? I had to inlarge the picture and then I saw that, and Haro's 2 front teeth. Esther your kids are getting so big, I love to see them. I want to give them a big squeeze.
Love, Rebecca

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Yes, I love to see them too. We miss all you out of staters! Aren't you done already, it's time to come home now. All of you! :)

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Those kids are adorable. I was just looking at a picture of your kids right before you left to MS and they were so young. I guess I didn't realize how much they have grown. I wish you guys could be here to for the Holidays. We are going to miss you like crazy and call you lots :)

Esther said...

Daniel
Im impressed that you knew what that was. I didn't even know what it was when it came. Shad gets points everytime he uses "Weslaw" and so he got that for me for Christmas so that I would stop freaking out so much.

Mom & Dad said...

What is "Weslaw?" And why would Shad get points for using it?
The kids look wonderful. We miss them so much. Hi kids! Hugs and kisses from Grandpa and Grandma xoxoxo

Esther said...

Its some kind of research company that lawyers use to do research. And they give him points everytime he uses it and then can get stuff from stores I guess using his points.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...