DeWitt
You play guitar, WOW, all I play is the piano and I wan't to play something diffrent, but your options are in middle school, right. So I have to wait 1 more year, because I'm only in 5th grade. -Porter
What a cool kid. When I see you again I expect you to play me a rockin song.
DeWitt, you look so cool with the guitar on your knee. I know you have a good voice...what a winning combination.
So when your in 6th grade your in middle school. I had to wait intell 7th grade.DeWitt
Post a Comment
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
4 comments:
You play guitar, WOW, all I play is the piano and I wan't to play something diffrent, but your options are in middle school, right. So I have to wait 1 more year, because I'm only in 5th grade. -Porter
What a cool kid. When I see you again I expect you to play me a rockin song.
DeWitt, you look so cool with the guitar on your knee. I know you have a good voice...what a winning combination.
So when your in 6th grade your in middle school. I had to wait intell 7th grade.
DeWitt
Post a Comment