The movie ERAGON, just came out today, and we just saw it. It was great unfortionaly only my dad, Shadrach, Parker, Devynne, Albert, and me. We were all excited to see it, and we thought it was going to be amazing. Then we all came home after the movie and Shadrach said, "That was awsome!, it was so cool I only took one sip of my drink because during the movie my eyes were so attached to the screen my hand couldn't find it. " Then Albert said, "That was so very cool." Then I said, "Yea that was amazing." Then Parker said, "It was creepy.........well in one part." Then my dad said, "Yea that was worth it." Then after all that my sister said, "There was no Kissing." Us boys thought the ending was the best, expecally about the last 10 sec. of the movie. My dad also said that the ending of X-MEN 3, PIRATES OF THE CARRIBIAN 2, and ERAGON have "Cliff Hanging" endings. All in all we all loved it (those who saw in are family) and my dad loved it so much we might see it again tommorrow.
-PORTER
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
5 comments:
Hey you guys, are family (except Devynne) wachted ERAGON again today it was amazing.
-Porter
I'm sure my kids will comment, but I had tickets to go to the Hale theater in Gilbert, but no, I had to switch them to a different month, because it was opening day of Eragon, but even still we enjoyed it. Did you read the book?
Rebecca
Hey that movie is so cool but they left out a ton of stuff. But I still reallycool
DeWitt
We loved Parker's observation that his eyes were so attached to the movie that his hands couldn't find his drink!
I mean Shadrach's observation. Sorry.
Post a Comment