

Happy Birthday Connie!
You deserve whatever nice things you get today. I am amazed that you can keep your cool and always be happy when dealing with a house full of energetic kids, and my energetic brother. (I am not sure that Joel and I ever figured out how to channel Daniel's creative energy while we were growing up.) You two have a great family. We have always enjoyed when you have visited, and when we get to visit you. I hope you have a great day.
Nathan
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Connie!
I wish we were all closer and celebrate your big day together. Hopefully Daniel and the kids will make it a special day. I am so glad Daniel got lucky and married you.:) You are such an awsome person and you are a great example in alot of ways. Thanks for being apart of our family.
When I told you to let them treat you like a princess, I forgot to say that if you don't know how a princess acts and how one deserves to be treated, just ask Shannyn!
Dad and I are so grateful that we raised a son with enough good sense to bring you into our family. Do you remember the first time we met you, when Rebecca and Scott were house sitting in Mesa and you and Daniel came to their house to meet us? I asked you if you could see that your children inherited your dimples. Well, they have inherited a lot more than that, all of which we are grateful for...and we don't just mean a cleft chin! Thank you for being such a good wife to our son and such a good mother to our grandchildren and such a good daughter and friend to us. We love you,
Connie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I had the best memories and good times living there next to you all in Mesa, O.K. there were the moments of... when the kids decided to come over at the crack, or Daniels truck by our window, but for the majority of the time it was Awesome. You and I and the kids playing every day outside,eating oranges and pecans.
You alway kept me involved, making me go to homemaking. Telling me when to start swimming lessons or that it's story time at the library. Making sure I knew when to start feeding Rylie baby food. answering all my questions about Rylie and Isabel or how long food left out, was good for. I remember Dinners or lunch or breakfasts together.
I was always amazed by you. I felt I could never complain because you did so much and you had 4 kids and pregnant and I had the one, but you never made me feel like I was a loser for complaing. :)
You are very easy to talk to.
When Daniel came home and said he met someone and he looked at me and said "Rachel you are really going to like her. you two have a lot in common." He didn't realize then how much he was right.
Have a great day!!!
Rachel
I'm grateful for that time with you
It's Connie's birthday? Are you sure... - Daniel
Connie,
I have one word for you...Amazing! you are an amazing wife, mom, and sister. I look up to you so much and you are so easy to talk to and have such good advice to give. Thanks for being such a good example to me. Love you lots! Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one!
-Mary
Happy Birthday Connie! Daniel are you saying that you forgot your wife's bday? Hope not or it's a year of bad luck for you!
Steph
Connie - We knew Daniel was serious about you when he sang to you on a date, riding the gondola? Anyway, you are the Energizer bunny and I wish I was more like that instead of a turtle. Thanks for winning the award of 1st family to come to Nebraska. Anyone who willingly travels with 8 kids (+ goat kids) deserves more than a medal. Look in the mail this week for your firestarters - I haven't forgotten; I'm just a little slow, remember. They are the Girl Scout version (scented wax) instead of the Boy Scout version (broken crayons), so you can control the use of them how you want. Happy b-day!
I forgot Rebecca wanted me to tell you that she is out of town and will comment as soon as she gets home so check the blog latter tomorrow too.
Happy Birthday again!
No I didn't forget Connie's birthday. I usually start worrying about it mid December because just about the time I have no idea what to get her for Christmas, I think, not only do I have to come up with a Christmas present, I have to come up with birthday presents just three weeks after...
This year she got presents that would make Shauna proud. She got shelving for year supply, "space bags" for storeage and lamps for when there is no power. I wanted to get her toys but she likes this kind of stuff. She also got a gift that would make Rebecca proud...a pellet stove for our freezing cold bedroom.
Anyway, I have a testimony that blessings do not necessarily follow righteousness. Connie has been a blessing to me far beyond my level of righteousness prior to meeting her and everyday I feel I am blessed by association; not because I deserve it but because I'm just standing close to Connie. She is supremely patient and ultimately caring. I am so thankful for my eternal compion and cannot possibly express my gratitude to her for being my wife. She even let me snowplow our driveway on her birthday. - Daniel
I had a great birthday! Sorry it took so long to let you all know how much I appreciated your comments and compliments. I felt pretty special yesterday because of you all. My kids and Daniel made me feel extra loved as well. I love being in this family. Thanks for the nice things you all said.
Connie
P.S. Rachel those days by the temple were fun weren't they? Thanks
Connie, you are an amazing person. Sorry I missed the actual day, but I was thinking about, and hoping that you were being happy. Thankyou for being so perfect for my brother.
I love you,
happy birthday
Rebecca
Post a Comment