Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
6 comments:
Thank you so much for the pictures of our boys. They look cold! Was it cold? They also look really good. I'm sure they were the cutest boys on the float. We watched the parade, but the picture was really small, less than a quarter of our computer screen, so we couldn't see any of our boys, so we love getting these pictures.
Amazing, Thankyou for the pictures, hope you have more. The boys got home last night and kept us up until midnight talking about how fun it was. They were both excited that you guys won the award and that they got to shave the directors head. And that they got to shake hands with the long haired Oakridge boy. They loved Knotts Berry farm, and all of the activities, oh and a really cool resturant called the Pirates. I was even awoked very early this morning with a very LOUD rendention of The Star Spangled Banner. You know it had to be DeWitt. They had such a good time and they couldn't wait to get to school so that they could tell everyone what they did over the Christmas Break. I Can't say thankyou enough!! This is something that they will always remember.
Thanks,
Rebecca
Tell us the story behind this whole adventure. Pictures are worth a thousand words but captions sure help. How did the float come to be? Who are those other people riding the float? Is this an annual thing? By the way, cool to see these kids mingling with the USC Marching band too. They probably sell more seats than the Oak Ridge Boys not to downplay the OR Boys at all.
Those are some good pictures. I even found Tyson in a couple of them. It looked like fun. Way to go Joel!
-Mary
What cute boys!
That parade looked pretty sweet!!! I loved those hats, the first time I saw them I thought of girl scout hats. Anyway you all looked like you had even though I didn't watch it.
Luv you all
Bethany
Post a Comment