NO MORE SNOW IN SAFFORD'' I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!!!''
I bet it is not going to snow in Safford well for at least 5 to 6 years if you are aa Safford person or a Mesa or any other HOTIST places in the world you wll know I well
with LOVE Lillian
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
6 comments:
I'm sorry I spelt the worlds wrong it was the compoters walt
lillian
Good thing you took pictures so you know it wasn't your imagination! That truly was a miracle. Does it make you want to have snow often like us & Daniel's family?
heck YES
I love playing in the snow especially when I pegg my brothers and sissters. Lillians
Or 20 yrs.
-Porter
Lillian, you can visit our snow anytime. Sounds like you love snow as much as I do. We had snow this morning and I got to plow it again. I always plow it into the same spot to see how big I can make the pile of snow over the course of the winter and right now it's looking pretty big. - Daniel
Lillian, We're glad you had the snow experience, and we're sorry we missed it. It probably won't happen again in our lifetime, so we won't get to see it. But you did. And you're old enough that you will always remember the year it snowed as much in Safford as in the mountains. What a memory!
Post a Comment