Crew, Happy Birthday to you! I am glad that you are turning five. I like that we're playing super heros and that we have fun together. I can't wait for your birthday party tomorrow.
Hayden
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
4 comments:
Happy birthday Superman!!!
love ya,
Rachel
What good looking super heroes! Happy Birthday Crew.
Esther
Thank you Hayden and the rest. I am so excited that it is my birthday I can not stop talking!!! I have told everyone in earshot that it is my birthday.
We are going to Amazing Jakes tonight and will have a pirate party tommorrow.
Love
J. Crew
You two are way cuter than any movie star superheroes! And stronger, too, I bet. Send pictures of that pirate party, ok? We love you.
Post a Comment