




March 24th was Polly's big day. She had a nice program. Mary led the music and made a video for her, Dallin talked about Baptism, Allison, DeWitt, and Lillian sang, and Rachel talked about the Holy Ghost. It was such a nice afternoon, we topped it off with a party in the back yard, everyone had a nice time. We appreciated everybody that came, and sure enjoyed Jenn and her kids.
9 comments:
It was so much fun! I'm so proud of you Polly!!! And there was soooo much goooood food! Rebecca you sure know how to throw a party! Thanks for coming down Jenn. Brianna and Kirtlyn had so much fun. Those two played princess THE entire time! Kirtlyn cracks me up...the two girls were playing outside and Sadie our dog went to sniff Kirtlyn and she said, "no Sadie, I'm a princess." and another time Jenn was trying to get her to clean up and Jenn kept saying, "Kirtlyn clean up, Kirtlyn clean up" and Kirtlyn just stood there and then Jenn asked here again and Kirtlyn closed her eyes squeezed her little fists and whispered, "say princess, just say princess" So Jenn quickly replied, "Oh Princess will you please clean up" and then Kirtlyn was happy to do so. I know this was a long comment but these Kirtlynisms just had to be shared.
How funny. I hope you guys are writing these things down. It was a very nice evening. Thanks for participating
Thank you so much for the pictures and the "Kirtlynisms." It was also nice to see Alison's and Mary's short hair cuts. Of course, "short" is a relative term. The party looks like a lot of fun, we really missed being there, but having the pictures is the next best thing. Everyone looks great. We're having a baptism tomorrow (Saturday), so we'll send you some pictures on Sunday.
It looks like everyone had a good time. Polly, I so wish I could have been there to support you but you have to know that we support you all the way from Mississippi. Al and Mary, Love the hair. All the babies look so much bigger. I guess they tend to do that in a years time. Kirtlyn sounds like so much fun. I'm sure she is every bit the princess that she thinks she is.
#7
Cool party. Congratulations Polly. We're sad we missed you big day. - Daniel
Polly I'm soooooooooooo sad that we couldn't make it! I really do wish I could have been there. I really miss my family! I do hope you had a good and fun experience though. Just one piece of advice, STOP GROWING! If you grow I grow and my daddy doesn't like that. No, my real advice is just live life to it's best. Thats what I've learned so far in life and I'm not even that old. And be yourself, no matter what. Don't even change for a cute guy you like.
-Devynne
P.S. I love you Polly!
Devynne's giving you some really good advice, Polly. Listen to your cousin. It's hard to believe she is only 13, isn't it? She sounds so mature.
Mary and Allison you look Hot in that picture. It was a great baptism and of course an Awesome party after wards at the "Big Party Complex."
Rach
Congrats, Polly! And Kirtlyn sounds so adorable; I remember those days, but with Joshua & we'd have to call him all these different names for him.
Scott - I'm most impressed in all these pics with your pavillion - forget the fam, I'm looking at your handiwork! Super job! You're the bomb!! I hope your family appreciates all your hard work because it looks stupendous.
Post a Comment