Sunday, April 01, 2007

Move Over Barnum & Bailey...Brynlie & Camille Run the Circus


Let me just say Susan, I apologize for the loss of flour. Action has been taken and procedures are now in place to avoid any unnecessary flour loss in the future...of which I am certain these two will figure it out.

The twins are now climbing out of their cribs. We discovered this the same morning we walked in and found Camille sitting atop her dresser. The Child Protective Services would be interested in our methods keeping them in the cribs now.
Tom Cruise, er... Luke Alder, showing us his Risky Business after church last week. I also dressed the part, but I posted that on another blog.



25 comments:

Erika said...

can i get that blog address??
Do the methods of containment for the twins have anything to do with gates atop the cribs? and does it really work?? Does anythng work with those two?
good luck
#5 1/2

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Whoa! what a mess!
-Devynne

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

WOW! Double Trouble! Can I have the other blog address? We'll be able to blackmail Tony someday!
steph

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

and you actually thought it was funny to think about another two.

Nathan said...

Rebecca, do you remember the flour fight that you and I had in St. Johns? We were a little older than these two (I think I was 17).

Mom & Dad said...

I seem to remember that each one of you played in the flour at one time or another. And Rachel, the twins take after you. What can I say? What goes around comes around. Remember breaking your arm(?) when you climbed out your window and walked along the edge of the window sill? Or breaking your foot when you jumped out of the swing (?) or any of the other mischief you got into that you were too young to remember but Dad and I remember all too well?

Esther said...

How fun for you Rach and Tone! They look so cute covered all in flour. Especially all the way from Mississippi. They look like they are so much fun. You might describe it differently but all I have to say is Better you than me. Great, Great pictures. Wish I could tell who is who. Next time point out which is which for those of us who don't know. Thanks Esther

Evans Family said...

Oh my gosh, I needed a laugh, Thanks. You need to tell about all of the other goings on, although, that would take a whole day to type, and who knows what they would be into or on top of. Love the pictures, Lukey my boy, your killing me. I need to see that in person, because I know he is singing at the top of his lungs in that picture.

Nathan, help me rember about the flour. I think I must have a tumor or something, because my memory is awful. Did you ever have a tumor #7? maybe you could give me advice...Just kidding, love ya.

Rebecca

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

No Thomas, I don't think it's funny at all to think of two more at the same time. What I can't wait for is for you and Jen, and Mary and Tyson and Esther and Shad to have twins!! Is that all, that are still in the running for more kids? Jer and Er? The flour is really the least of what the twins have done. none of my kids have ever been so destructive and adventurous. Rebecca came over for something and said "I can't do this it's too much I have to leave." she turned to walk out the door and looked at me and said "you're coming too." She made Lil stay with Rylie and she kidnapped me and took me to Safeway. It was a great break to get out for a little while. :) She knew I needed it because I do it 24-7 and she was done after 5 min.
Todays mischief so far is climbing on the entertainment center and throwing all the dvd's down to Camille who then throws them in the trash. Mary sometimes calls and asks what craziness has happened in my day so far at 8:00 a.m. sadly I have plenty to tell.
Don't be scared for your house mom and Dad everything will be fixed. (kidding ) :)
Joel called the other day and reminded me that it was rude to yell at kids when your talking on the phone, I laughed and realized oh ya he's not a "mom"! He gets to go to work every day and golf, go to lunch, relax and go to the bathroom by himself without two human rice krispy treats following close behind. J/k, Joel, I truly beleive that you are one of the hardest working people I know. And you are a great brother for calling, I really appreciated it. It's nice to know you care.
Rach

Esther said...

Becca,
In fact I am a survivor of several tumors. I am currently batteling a tumor in the sinus canals. IF you need more information you know where to find me.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Holy FLOUR bed!
-Porter

Shauna said...

Oh, my, word! (fill in whatever word you want there) Brings back the "good 'ol days". Wait, I'm still in them! I stopped talking to people because my stories were always worse than everybody else's. Good thing I didn't have twins with any of my kids. But at least my sister says I'm the only one who understands her crazy kids because mine were just as destructive and sassy-frasses. I always said I wanted a sassafras tree so I could send my kids out there when they were poo-poo heads (every day). Gee, I can't imagine why my kids are so ornery! ;-) Good luck, Rach! You can always call me; nothing surprises me. My kids even tore up their baby scrapbooks. Erika - remember when you were helping me pack to move & my kids kept opening & dumping the taped-up boxes?! Good times, good times...not...

Shauna said...

Yea & why do people tell you to go to the bathroom to have privacy?! My kids just screamed longer & louder & when they got older they would just pick the lock. I am so not making that up! (I'm telling ya, Rach, those are a few of my stories - I do so understand & I'm sorry.) But my kids are getting better with age. When they get married & their spouses call me to complain, I've just told my kids that I'll tell them "I'm so sorry; I tried everything." If I had had twin Joshuas, I would've gotten my tubes tied right then and there. So surely the twinks were meant to go to your house. Your mom gave me good advice with Joshua and that's to just think of a little bit in the future and know that it's going to get better. I didn't think Joshua was going to live to be 16 (for many reasons which I won't go into now) & not only is he living, but he's alive & well. (I won't go into my other kids because this is too long already.) So hang in there! & write on a 3x5 card clues to funny things that happen so you won't forget them, like Cliff Notes. I know you don't have time to keep a journal, but you'll want to remember.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

forget my Mom imagine what the kids(correction)imagine what I have to go through!!!"Rylie,clean the living room!""Rylie,get me a diaper!""Rylie,start a bath for luke!"I could go on forever!And not only that,I have to deal w/ IsaBELCH(as told by Erica)yesterday I was under this metal chair watching T.V. minding my own busness and she walks up and starts bouncing it off my face!Finally it wacks me right on the lip!!it busted open and there was blood everywhere!It got really fat and I went to school and kids were sarcasticly calling me "fish face."But they were just joking.Luckily I had on a cute outfit(as always)and shiney lip gloss.

-Rylie

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Tony and I busted up laughing when we saw Rylies blog. Too funny and way too true!!!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I so know how you feel Rylie. Being thee oldest kinda makes you there permenant slaves. But believe me the blessings will pay off in the end. In heaven he'll say oh devynne and Rylie you guys worked your rears off to help your moms and we'll get straight into heaven

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Sorry I kind of messed up when I wa s writting my comment I'm really out of it this morning.
-Devynne

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

you two are too funny but try being the youngest...Mary will you change Devynne's diaper, or Mary will you hold Rylie while she is screaming her lungs off! :) I wanna go to heaven too!

Mom & Dad said...

Rylie, I am so sorry about your lip. You have beautiful lips. I hope they heal perfectly. And Yes, as the oldest of 7, I, too, understand and appreciate what you and Devynne go through. It really does get better, though, as your sibs get older and they become your friends instead of just your foster children. And, Esther...what tumor in your sinuses?!!!

Mom & Dad said...

Well, Mary, take it from one who was last. Life was a breeze. I had no experience until I got married then like swimming in the ocean "a whole new world" opened up to me--thanks to all of you. What an education!! I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Dad

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Devynne's going to regret the day she entered that comment because now when I ask her to do something I know I'm helping her get into Heaven. She's a great young woman and she'll go anyway but anything Connie and I can do to help... - Daniel

Evans Family said...

I dont know what you big sisters are talking about. You just don't know how to work the system. Its the younger kids who are your slaves, not the other way around. The oldest is the easiest job around. Call me if you need help figuring that out. -Allison

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

that's because all your siblings are older!!!But I can't wait to make them my slaves!!!!!!

-Rylie

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...