Sunday, April 01, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody, this is Porter Blogging. The reason I titled this blog BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!, is because there is BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!. Which is, MY MOM IS PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just found out last night, but it was too late to blog, so I'm blogging now, this morning. It is so exciting!!!!!!!
This is PORTER Blogging Out.


14 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I was so shocked we will catch up with grandma and grandpa. It's really cool huh.
-Devynne

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

That's so Great! We were just going to announce that Rachel is expecting again too. Maybe they'll be due together. Wow, what are the odds. It's a Spring Miracle! The Doctor thinks that he can hear two different heartbeats. Oh boy, here we go again... ;)

- Tony

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Does this have something to do with the Date today?
Steph

Shauna said...

waaaaaaaaait a second! Is this some April Fools joke?
If It is,nice job Porter and Uncle Tony !
hannah

Erika said...

me and your mom talk. I know better. april fools?? Not us.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

It is an april fools day joke!
-Porter

Mom & Dad said...

What do you mean, "catch up with Grandma & Grandpa?" If that's what you think, think again. We're pregnant too!!!!!

Mom & Dad said...

If you believe that you will believe anything--except Tony sounds real!!! Is there truth to that?

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Way!!!!

Tony will blog and show you ONE of the many reasons that is purely "April Fools."

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

I was thinking that in this family it is BIG NEWS when someone is NOT expecting -- it seems more normal that someone is expecting!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Ya, Steph it's about your turn again isn't it?

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

No more turns for me! I'd be in the state mental institution facility if I had another turn. You, on the other hand, are still young!
steph

Shauna said...

Amen, sister! Hannah took the last bit of strength I had left.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...