Friday, June 08, 2007

Daynen

For some reason, I didn't see a place to post a comment on Daynen's phenomenal activities! So if anyone wants to comment, they can just post on this one, I think.
Anyway. WOW! We are so amazed at all you are doing, Daynen. Don't forget to save a little time to be a kid, ok? And how fun for Reygan and Tayte to be in the other production together. We wish we could go to see all three of them. Video some and send us a disc, ok? By the way, what part did Daynen get? Does he get to sing? Dance? Play basketball?

4 comments:

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that was on purpose.? But great job D, sounds like you are having one great month of accomplishment after accomplishment!! I'm very proud to be the aunt of such a
pop-UlAr kid! We hope to make it.
love ya,
Rachel

Erika said...

I got Jack Scott. The P.A announcer. He's really funny because he's baisiclly a nerd but he has this booth that he sitsin and he imiediatlly turns from a nerd to the Velvet Fog of East High. And I also found out that I will be one of the back up basketball players for Get'cha head in the game. But yes I do dance and I do sing, and might I say, the dancing is HARD! And the worst part is that we only have three weeks! And we've allready done two of them. But we have done a lot so we'll probably be fine. But I'll Blog some other time

Daynen

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

That is awesome Daynen! Way to go!

Shauna said...

I wish I had 1/4 of your energy. How did you get involved in theater? Congrats!

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...