Daynen made the play and actually got a pretty big part, but Reygan did not. There were way too many girls that tried out so the chances for girls were a lot less. None of Daynen's friends even made it, except the only boy that tried out. Reygan and Tayte are doing a Muscial Theater Jr. workshop at the Jr High instead. Daynen's performances are the week of the 18th every day at 3:00 so if anyone is interested in going let us know and we can reserve you some tickets. Reygan and Tayte perform on the 21st.
(this is the pic that Daynen used for his campaigne poster saying Frankenguset wants YOU to vote Daynen Biggs for President)
Last Wednesday was the student body presedent elections for the next year. There were 11 poeple running. I was running and used my FRANKENGUEST thing. At the very end of my speech I decided to sing the song I sang during my last play. I changed it a little and made it sound "vote for Daynen" way. After the assembly everyone went to place their votes.
At the end of the day they asked everyone who ran to come to the office. They said "And the winner is ..........DAYNEN BIGGS!!!!!!!!!!" I sure can't wait for next year.
Also I must mention that Daynen's baseball team won the championships in his league. He really had a great part in the winning game. Daynen has had a great month.