at first they really hurt but my mother dearest told me it is the cost of beauty. so i hope you all have a gr8 rest of the summer and i hope you comment back so i can see how many people love me.
Bethany
P.S- i'm goning into highschool this year so if anyone wants to share some advice go for it
4 comments:
I think you look great with them on!
Devynne
I don't know how it is possible, but your smile is even more dazzling with braces than it was without. As with Stetson and Levi, "Muito fixe."
YAY! High school is awsome. Embrace it with open arms and don't hold back. (except for the bad stuff ofcourse, then you just say no!) But seriously don't even try to compare yourself to everyone else and to be like everyone else(you probably don't even have that issue) but you will just wear yourself thin. Have a ton of uber fun! Love ya -Allison
Hey Bethany, I love ya!!!
Post a Comment