Sunday, July 08, 2007

A baby quail

GUESS WHAT! We are taking care of quail. I wish you guys cold see it! It is very very cute. It hatch on July 6th 2007. We are taking good care of it.

4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and published your draft. Otherwise no one would be able to see that you are taking care of a baby quail. How cool that you are dong that.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Oh my gosh!! THats so cool1 How exciting, but how did you get a baby quail?
-Devynne

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I heard a little about it yesterday but I'm curious about the whole story.

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

It died

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...