Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
12 comments:
Wow, Great Pictures!!! I haven't seen those boys for so long. They have grown up so much. Is Crew just waiting for a wave to come pick him up? When you guys go on a vacation you really do it all! You are going to have such great memories. And Hawii, so cool.
Esther, Thomas,& Mary Remember when we went to New Mexico? That was so fun!
You mean Carlsbad? Rebecca was there too, that was way fun… I also remember going to Hawaii with Joel and Stephanie :) and if this trip was anything like that trip these pictures don't show half of it. I tell you what the Joel and Stephanie Biggs Family know how to vacation, everything from flower leis, the boys getting engulfed by 6 foot waves, giant snow cones, getting dessert at a restaurant, scuba diving, amazing breakfasts, sword fish room service, Polynesian Cultural Center, flying to two different islands, a hotel room with a doorbell, virgin margaritas on the beach, and riding home first class... a trip for me that can't be beat. I know you guys had loads of fun, except do you feel like you forgot someone ;) Thanks again for taking me a long to Hawaii and California too for that matter. I had a blast with your family!
-Mary
Hey fun! Stetson whos foursquare? is that a band or something-Allison
Too bad your boys are past needing the babysitter stage! Looks like you know how to live it up in paradise! Someday I always say, someday:)
Esther
Wow! You guys really came through with the pictures this time!!! We love seeing you and the boys. How handsome they are. They are growing up so fast, though. I know they have been growing more this last year than any other year of their lives. And Hawaii looks almost as beautiful as you do.
Looks like a blast! I can't believe Crew is old enough to be losing teeth!
I forgot to say that Hannah said the sunset pic looks like a postcard... Is it? Probably not.
She's thinking about going to BYU-H since she's half-Hawaiian (sorry, Nathan...) No actually I named her middle name (Noelani for those who forgot or didn't know)
We missed having Mary....Maybe next time....The photo of the sunset we took from our patio.
We will make anyone a deal...We are doing an event for the Gov of Hawaii in 2009 celbrating Hawaii's 50 years of statehood...Anyone that can talk their local band or choir director into bringing the group can come along.
That sunset picture is so beautiful! I am tempted to include it in the 2008 calendar for our mission as if it were from the Azores!!! Don't worry, I won't, but I am tempted to. It is so gorgeous.
Joel what if we had a family choir and it was all 18 of us and we can just highlight the real singers in the fam. Nathan, Daniel, Stephanie, Esther and Mary. And the rest of us can do the dancing around part. Could we get away with that?
What do you mean "18 of us?" What about 50 of us? We have some 2nd generation who are great singers and dancers too.
Thats funny Rach.
Post a Comment