Sunday, July 15, 2007

Portugal 7-15-07


Here we are at the mission office on transfer day. Elder, Hafen, Elder Powell, Elder Biggs, Sister Biggs, Sister Zilles. These are some of our departing missionaries that we will really miss. Sorry. The blog won't let me send any more pictures. I even tried to do another blog, but it won't let me send any pictures at all. I have some really good ones this week. I'll try again later. Maybe it won't be so tempramental then. I want to send a picture of Elder Flowers and Sister Peters.

6 comments:

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

For our Missionaries here, they still have four days left til they get transfers. Where did you guys get transfered?
-Porter

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I love to see you and Dad in pictures.
Hey keep your eyes out for an Elder Upshaw from 8th ward. he is still in the MTC but should be coming out soon. His sisters Colette and Sandra are both in my Laurel class. When they found out you were in Portugal they were so excited that you might see him.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Adrain Upshaw is going to Portugal? He used to be in my ward... didn't he Allison ;)

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Oh yeah take a pic of Trisha's friend I want to see if I recognize her.

Mom & Dad said...

Porter, luckily, we don't get transferred. We stay in the same place and the missionaries get transferred around us. It's fun to see them come, but hard to see them go.

Esther said...

You guys are so cute! You really do look like just one of the missionaries. I love to see the pictures of your experiences. I know they don't tell the whole story and I can't wait until I can hear "The rest of the story" when you get home. Or rather when we get home from Florida.
Esther

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...