Tuesday, July 03, 2007

'Nuff Said

Here are the kids sitting in front of tomorrow's show. About 8:00 Arizona time tomorrow night, look east north eastward. You should see a light plume followed by a mushroom cloud. That is our show. Since most of you couldn't make it, we thought that we would get enough so you could see it from there.



The next pictures are from the trip to the zoo yesterday. The big ball is a 9 ton granite ball that the kids are pushing on a 1/1000th of an inch of water.





7 comments:

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I really do wish I were there. Mostly to see all my neices and nephews who I don't even recognize! You out-of-staters are growing up too fast you need to come back to neverland.

Mom & Dad said...

What I want to know is: Who are the two men at both ends of the big group?
And..the fireworks look amazing! dangerous! fun! please be careful.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

I know one is Josh,Wow you are tall. But that can not be Parker???!!! Mary is right Neverland is where we should all be.(You did know that Neverland is in Az? Not, Utah, Florida, Nebraska or Colorado!! ;) We miss you all like crazy. We wish we could be there too. Connie called from Nebraska not quite to Nathan's house yet and asked if I was on my way. Sadly I told her "no" but I really admire the fact that she and Daniel are bold and crazy enough? no J/k. But willing to set aside time, and just do it! Everyone is busy but they didn't use that as an excuse, Although my excuse is that I'm plain scared of my kids, and husband, for that matter, traveling for so long. What a memory those two families will have. Sorry I missed it!!
Rachel

Nathan said...

You know, Rachel, it is the trips like this that really bring a family together. Just make the travel part of the adventure, and then you do not feel so pressured. When we get together like this, we all spend the time together, I haven't been at work, the kids have been focused on cousins, and we have all had a good time.

You all see each other just about every day in Safford. I miss that part of things too. You should really experience something like this (a big family adventure) at least once, though.

We are already planning for next year, so mark it on your calendars. Next year promises to be bigger and better.

We missed you all, but we still love you.

Esther said...

That looks awesome!! Someday we plan to come but is it an exclusive party? I would be afraid of dampering the always fun Biggs and Biggs 4th of July.

Shauna said...

No, it's not exclusive! We invited everyone over the blog, but it that wasn't enough then next year we'll send out official invitations. We had good food, water fight, glow-in-dark necklaces/earrings/bracelets, uncle sam hats, flag fans...We even attracted a little crowd, which I'm sure will be blogged later. So come on over, my brothas and my sistas...

Nathan said...

the power pack that devynne had in her lap was n my opinion the best firework ever made in her hands keep it safe!! So how is the weather in Az hott enogh for you all yet? i just love when daniel and connie come with the fam it just gives me the best expirience to get to know the biggs familly. they are pretty awesome. so jenn, what do you think you will name the little one on the way? well love you all !!!!!

Bethany

P.S- i hope you had a gr8 fireworks free 4th of july all of my wishes bethany again

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...