Sunday, July 01, 2007

Fun Summer Plays

Guess what? Tayte and I(Reygan) were doing a little workshop to perform songs and skits from Seussical the Musical, Peter Pan, and High School Musical. Can you guess who I was in all of the musicals? Well in Seussical the Musical I was just a back round dancer, for Peter Pan I was a narrarator before a song called Never Smile At a Crocidile, and last but not least for High School Musical I did the last solo on Were All in this Together.

1 comment:

Mom & Dad said...

Reygan, I hope you don't mind that I went ahead and published your draft. I think your family would like to know what cool things you have been doing. I didn't realize that I could publish it until just now, or I would have done it sooner. I love you, sweetie.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...