I sure cannot top the Hairspray post, but I thought some of you might like to see some photos of Bryan Hamblin. It was nice to see him after many years.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Remember Bryan?
I sure cannot top the Hairspray post, but I thought some of you might like to see some photos of Bryan Hamblin. It was nice to see him after many years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
5 comments:
Wow, he looks exactly the same. I remember having a crush on him when I was little. What's he up to now days. Who is standing with him in the last picture? And is he the son of Dr. Hamblin? The doc. that fixed all my broken limbs and stitched me up at all ours of the day?
Rachel
That is Bryan's mom, Barbara. From the picture, she has not changed a bit either. Yes, Bryan's dad was the doctor. He passed away from cancer a few years ago.
I told Nathan that he ruined my plan to write a NE Biggs update because I can't do it without pictures.
When did Jer get glasses?
Yes. That's my question, too. Jer, you look so cool (fixe-feesh) in glasses. And Bryan hasn't changed a bit, has he? It's good to see Barbara looking so well. And it's good to see both you and Jeremy. We just get hungry for the sight of our children. But I have to say my favorite picture was of Ellie!
Good to see Bryan....But was it a bit awkward posing for a photo with the mourning family and friends of Bill in the background?....Only at a mormon funeral, I guess.
Post a Comment