Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'M A NERD

I'M A NERD, It was 2 weeks and 3 days ago when it all began ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This previous Monday I was declared A NERD by my teacher and classmates in their own words. We had to explain something or in other words we had to explain a complicated problem. Well while a lot of kids were writing 2 - 4 sentences long explanations I wrote some thing worth about 2 paragraphs long. My answer was called long, good, confusing but right, amazing and over well done (or rare if your talking about Steak). So that day I was declared the nerd. But it doesn't end there, yesterday we were doing graphs and our group thought of the best way to hide the truth on the graph, but still purely showing the truth on the graph. That adds a little more nerdyness to me. Now I Just Have one more story to add. This one isn't the greatest nerd story of all time, but it's one. Today in spanish class I was the best spanish speaker besides the teacher and the kid who alread speaks spanish and took spanish class because he manted to show his mom a good grade. Also in The Tech Lodge I was the fast home row typer (a,s,d,f,g,h,j,k,l,;). And That's My story on Me being a nerd or A NERD.


-Porter




P.S.- This has nothing to do with I'm A Nerd, But last night I realized something, every good magican during his or her shows they were a jacket or a sweat shirt or something that covers their arms.

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Porter, you are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And no, you are not a nerd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Love Hannah

P.S.Hey, everyone calls me a nerd, but that just means that they are jealous!

Mom & Dad said...

Congratulations Nerd! A nerd is definately different from a dork. Being a nerd is somethng to be proud of. Nerds make the best husbands, girls. We're proud of you and of all the nerds in our family.

Shauna said...

I've been called a lot worse names in my life, so you should take that as a compliment. And you are following the prophet's counsel by getting all the education and learning that you can. Good job! You are a smart cookie.

Evans Family said...

Hillarious is all I can say. Do you crack yourself up?

Rebecca

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Grandma and Grandpa You Remind Me of my Dad (no efense dad).

-Porter

Also Thanks everyone for your very kind words.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Porter you crack me up...

Rebecca, it's good to see you are a live you are starting to pull a Thomas. We never see you on the blog! Welcome back!

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...