Friday, September 21, 2007

movies of our branch

Thomas asked for pictures of our branch, so since I'm blogging them, you all get to see them, if you want. This is the parking lot.

8 comments:

Esther said...

So those movies are really awesome! It makes me feel like Im there with you. Im having flash backs of the trips we took as a family and then watching the home video on Sunday mornings. Good times.

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

That was great, thank you. It was good to get a view of the things you guys talk about. It's funny how everything is Portugal until you walk into the church's side of the building, then you can see the typical dark wood trim with the white walls and the blue carpet. Thanks again, and if you wan't another video assignment, your apartment would be great to see with both of you in it. This is kind of life 'Postcards from Buster'. If you don't know what that is, you have to watch PBS kids. Buster the bunny goes all over the country and sends video postcards back to his friends. He even went to Salt Lake and did a blurb on Mormons. He stayed with a Mormon family and had Family Home Evening. Anyway, thanks for doing all that Mom.
Thomas

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Oh I know who buster is! I'm with Thomas I would love to see your appt. and you two as well. Thanks for the videos so far I loved them!

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Yes Post cards from Buster!! Loved the video and yes I would like to see you and dad more in them you or have someone speak some portugues.

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

Yes Post cards from Buster!! Loved the video and yes I would like to see you and dad more in them you or have someone speak some portugues.

Shauna said...

Hey, Buster is our friend even in our house. We always thought Arthur was Joshua, DW was Bethany, and then they even had another girl like us! Good times, good times... The videos are great. & even I have sat through family movies w/commentary.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

very cool. Thankyou.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for sending those videos itis so good to see you in motion and hear your voice a gain, I miss you soooo much, but I know your in the write place, Portugal is pretty dang lucky to get my grandma and Grandpa. I love you both!
-Devynne Marie Biggs

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...