This is me, Devynne. I know it's been a while but I wanted to tell you I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL in GLENWOOD! Our team played our ryvals tonight and Glenwood has a big huge rock at our school that the seniors spray paint every year guess what they wrote on it with paint and they said on it, "This is our house!" And you know what Glenwood said, "Ya right! It's Bear Season and we are goin' huntn'!" (Our rivals mascott is the BEARS.) We wouped them anyway, 46 -0. Oh Yeah!!!! Our school is soo team spirited and we screamed liturally none stop and stood the whole time never sitting down and doing all sorts of cheers like "We are Glenwood!" Then at the end of the game all the students ran down to the field (me one of the first) and it was insane we were singing the fight song and we were screaming and I broke my ear drums. Anyway I just rambled a ton but oh well! By the way the hat has a G on it for GLENWOOD and the sweatshirt says GSHS Demons. And last my friends wrote with bright red lip stick on my face two numbers of guys I know like brothers. Anywho, love you all, BYE!
-Devynne Biggs
8 comments:
Oh, Devynne, how great that you are enjoying being in high school. Your descriptive blog made even me remember my first high school football game and the excitement of being part of everything. And that was a long time ago.
Hey. Ask your dad if he knows why his blog disappeared. Did I do something to it when I blogged the movies?
Devynne, you are so much fun!
And since your dad's blog disappeared, I wanted to take this opportunity to tell him that he looks great & to keep up the good work! He is inspiring to all of us. My kids were worried that he wouldn't be the same uncle Daniel, but I told them that it doesn't matter how anybody looks; they still have the same heart.
Devynne, why are you so dang cute?! I want to be just like you!!!
Hey guys, I wanted to say a few thingsabout my sisters blog. Devynne barley knows football. One you can't score 46 points in a Football game we scored 42 points, and we didn't woup them, in football we say crushed them. And Mary she may look pretty now, wait until We blog what she looks like in the morning. And guess what the best part is....... Devynne wasn't the only one there. we were too and it was awsome.
- Porter
P.S. No afense Devynne
I don't know how to spell afense.
Mary, what are you talking about?
-Devynne
Not only is Devynne cute but today she worked hard all day. One of the boys mother, whose number was on her cheek, has been in the hospital and on bed rest for a couple of months with a heart condition and consequently are completely out of fire wood so this morning our family went up the road and spent all day cutting pinion pine to fill our trailer and their truck full of wood. All the kids worked hard but Devynne never rested. She was tireless pulling huge logs out of the brush and off sides of hills down to the trailer...I'm very proud of her. Funny thing was she kept asking me about building muscle but pulling the logs and I told her not to worry, she's going to be strong but stay lean.
As for the other blog, I just got too embarassed opening the blog and seeing my pictures for the World Wide Web to see so that's why I took it down. Thank you Mary, Esther, Mom and Shauna for the comments and NE Biggs kids, if anything I'm even more the uncle than I've been in the past because I have so much more energy. It's a different world. Thank you... - Daniel
Well, Daniel, maybe everyone should blog more & then yours would've moved down faster! :-)
Your family is great - fun & helpful at the same time.
And Porter, that was spoken like a true brother! (BTW, it's spelled offence, in case you really wanted to know.)
Oops, our spell checker must be English because the American version is really spelled offense. I knew that didn't look right.
Post a Comment