I got my Young Womanhood Medallion 2 weeks ago and I got my Patriachal Blessing last week, isn't that cool. Anyway I just wanted to say I loved getting my Young Womanhood Medallion(a necklace you get when you finish Personal Progress). For my projects I read the Book of Mormon with my family, I was in a play called "The Magical Land of Oz!",I helped the primary and made CD's for the songs in the primary program, I made that family recipe book, I made a family chore chart and talkedwith my mom about schedules and responsibilities, helping my family bcome more healthy and active byplanning meals and activities, and last but definetly not least I made my very own jean quilt with my mothers assistance. My patriartichal blessing was also really a great experience! Thank You for listening.
-Devynne Marie Biggs
P.S. Sorry for my rambling and nonuse of exciting words and descriptions. No clue what I just said, BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
5 comments:
By the way I'm gonna try to stick with the blog way more!
-Devynne
We love your blogs, Devynne. In fact, we wish more grandkids would blog. Congratulations on your Young Womanhood Recognition Award, and we are so glad you received your Patriarchal Blessing. We know the Lord has great things in store for you. You are such a valiant daughter of God.
Wow - go Devynne go! You're the type that will be the first in line for the celestial kingdom. As for the rest of us, well... we're a little slow, but hopefully we'll come around. :-)
Thanks Shauna I'll make sure I put in a good word when I get in!(:
Thanks, Devynne. I'll need ALL the help I can get!
Post a Comment