Here are some pics and video of Camille that I took while I was there visiting I thought those of you who couldn't be there would enjoy them.
As you can tell she was very loved!!!
The little pink bear on the right was given to her by her neighbor (another kid in the hospital that she shared a room with) gave that too her and said, "this is for the baby that is sick"
It was so cute!
The first one is when Mickey and Minnie came to visit and the other is of Camille waving goodbye I was so excited that she was waving goodbye because she would just lay there still most of the time. so it was good to see!
6 comments:
Glad everything went well. I don't like to fast, especially when it's not fast Sunday, but I did it for Camille! She looks like she fell asleep coloring in the 1st pic.
That was the cutest wave "bye bye" we have ever seen. A real royal wave...like when the queen taught Princess Mia how to wave. It was so good to see her do something. Little by little she is getting back to being herself. Isn't she?
I love Mickey and Minne, there awesome your soooo lucky you got to see them Camille! I'm soo happy you did well in the surgery and I send all my love! Hugs and Kisses(:!
XoxOOOOOOXXXXXXxxxxxxxXOXOXOXOXXXXOOO!
DMB
devynne you r so funny!!!!! that mustve taken a while to type all those xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox you know what im sayin???? well rachel, i have so been there with all that surgery junk. it stinks i know. but usually the best part about it is you get to have so much attention from your mommy!! wink wink..... well just if you need to talk to someone about stuff im just a phone call away!!!! wink wink (again) trust me i understand the surgery deal. not fun.
Bethany
i've been through sergery but not like this. My mom said thsi is what is was like with Parkers sergery when he was really little. She said it was really hard to have to watch a little child go through so much.
-Devynne
Rachel send some pictures of Camille now that she is home. Also, we want to see her and Brynlie together. In fact, we want to see all the kids. We just can't get enough pictures of all your kids...everyone's... not just Rachel's.
Post a Comment