The castle ruin. You can't see the Pousada from here, but Dad and I went in to use the bathroom. It is very much like any modern, elegant hotel.
We took this, of the Cristo Rei, from the base, looking up.
This is the biggest, ugliest fish I have ever seen. It is called a "sun fish" in English, but in Portuguese it is a "moon fish." It is as big as I am!
This is the amazing ultra-modern train station in Lisboa.
The mission home, seen through the gate.
Last but not least, a pretty scary picture of your old, dark-haired Portuguese-looking mom.
4 comments:
I love the fish pics grandma and grandma!
Hannah
Sorry!!!!!! I meant Grandma and Grandpa!!!!!!
Hannah
P.S.
Sorry again Grandpa!!!!!!!!
I called you Grandma.
Your hair looks great! It makes your complexion look very olive. Nice look!
steph
Do you not like your hair? I think it looks fine. Are you having a hard time finding dye? Hair is not that important to me (which is obvious), but I don't think you should worry about it.
Post a Comment