Thursday, October 11, 2007

The fourth of the series

Hey guys. Daynen here with the next story of the series.This story was only written by me since Joel's and Mary's birthday are so close I wrote Mary's and Porter wrote Joel's. S click here to enjoy the story.

7 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Daynen, I am so clueless. I can't figure out where to click. When I click on the top it says it can't display the webpage.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Are you clicking on the title? If that doesn't work than go to www.biggsboys.com It is really cool I saw it and read it hope you like it.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Yaaa! I'm finally the main character. The story was a little depressing at the start but definitely got better! :) And Thomas I now know to never have you babysit :) Daynen actually just babysat for us and did a great job! Thanks for the story "Dee" and I'm glad you two boys thought of this because it's fun to read your stories! love ya lots!

(the mother)

Mom & Dad said...

When I click on the title it just shows a "page not available" message. I have tried it many times and still get the same message. Maybe you could e-mail it to us. We would like to read it.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

just go to biggsboys.com did you try that? that is what i did.

Mom & Dad said...

That's what we'll do. Thanks.

Erika said...

I'm glad you like it so much, and if you can't get to it just go to the website like Tyson or Mary or whoever posted that comment said. Be sure to look at Porters story about Joel on the 19th. Well see-ya
Daynen

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...