Wednesday, November 21, 2007

allisons quote

Your life is an occasion...
Rise To It

3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Perfect, Allison. So many people think their lives are not anything special but each life is a precious gift, not to be wasted by wishing for something better.

Evans Family said...

I took this quote from Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. That movie was WAY cute!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Allison I really like that you started this Quote of the week. Even if I don't comment every time know that I am reading and enjoying. I like hearing new quotes. There is alot of people who have alot of really cool things to say to make people stop and think. Thanks for sharing. Maybe if I have a cool quote I'll share too.
One that helps me get by is from Gordon B. Hinkley,"We need Heavens help raising Heavens child."
Connie

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...