As the Great Kwala once said, we will defeat them...
WITH PEACHES!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
4 comments:
did they feed them rotten peaches or throw peaches at them? hmmm that's deep Allison. thanks
I think they actually defeated, who ever it is they defeated, by feeding them overly ripe peaches. Many overly ripe peaches. Ofcoarse thats just my take on it, i guess you'd have to ask the Great Kwala himself if you really want to know. And I really appreciate your imput. When I first read that quote(or I guess heard it) I really felt that behind all that fluffyness, hid something really deep and profound. It was hidden really well because I still haven't found that deeper meaning but I know its there. -allison
maybe it is kind of like killing someone with kindness. You know how they say that things are "peachy"? Maybe they killed them with kindness. Maybe we'll never know. hmmm.
That's what I think. You've heard the quote "The best way to get rid of an enemy is to make him your friend." Maybe the peaches were friendship offerings.
Post a Comment