We made it home and we had the time of our lives. Esther and Shad and Family were great and we're sad we didn't get to spend more time with them. We visited the beach on the Atlantic and waived to Grandma and Grandpa and played in the waves, body surfing and finding shells, star fish and other little creatures. We were there until sunset but the time seemed to fly by and our kids all wish we could have spent more time there.
Disney World was incredible. We happened to be there on the first day of Mickey's Magical Christmas and you can imagine how amazing Disney can do Christmas. They even had snow falling on main street. The Cinderella castle was covered in lights and spectacular. The pictures don't do justice. The kids all loved the rides and because we stayed late each night, the kids got to ride each ride over and over with little or no wait. We had a great time.
6 comments:
Daniel
Im glad you blogged pictures! But could you stop blogging pictures of me!!! :) It looks like your family did Disney World right. Thanks again for coming to see us. Hopefully in the future we can come see your beautiful state.
That looks like so much fun!!! I thought I was supposed to go and babisit whenever my brothers and sisters went to Disney World/Land. I guess you forgot. Oh well maybe next time. you guys could totally be in a "crock" add. You should submit that last picture!:)
it looks like you guys know how to vacation!! Excellent pictures. Good job for all getting sweat shirts, you will remember this forever. Did you Drive or Fly? And Daniel I have to say that you look amazing. I keep looking at your face, you look different, I'm so excited for you. I love your family, and I'm happy that you guys got to be with Esther's for a bit.
Love, Rebecca
We had a great time with Esther and Shad and kids and we miss them all. We wish we could have been there a little longer. We did fly. We found some great rates on Southwest out of Denver to Orlando so we took them all on the plane and watching most of them fly for the first time was a lot of fun.
Today is my 4 month anniversary following the surgery and I feel great. I feel like I have a new life. I'm down a little more tan 100 pounds since surgery and feel great. Thanks
This is the first time we have had a chance to check the blog since last week. How fun to see so many cool things. And I think we did actually see you wave!!! Grandpa even mentioned it. He said "Look over there, I think they are waving!" You all look so wonderful, yes Esther, you too. It makes us so happy to see you enjoying each other.
Daniel!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Wow it must be so invigerating, I bet you feel like you have a different kind of life. Good job and way to go. Keep going and keep us posted. We made the turkey cake and it was funny in a cool sort of way. We'll try again. I just think you are doing such a great job Daniel, keep strong through the holidays.
Post a Comment