So here are our Halloween pictures. Harrison was Harry Potter, Marlie was Snow White and the Bridge was Spidee. It was fun, we went to our ward trunk or treat and got all the candy we needed there. I don't think they even know what real trick or treating is like.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
6 comments:
How cute they are!!! Thank you so much for sending pictures of the Brown Halloween. When you get home next year, we will have to take them trick or treating for real. Although, I am really glad for the Halloween parties that are the style now. I would have liked to have them when you kids were little.
some great looking kids. Brown family, we are sooo looking forward to seeing you. Our kids can hardly wait and are counting the moments until we take off for our visit. See you next week.
Does marlie take anything but glamour shots!!! She is very photogenic! Brianna absolutely loved your costume Mar! Did you know that Snow White is her favorite princess?! And Harrison I gotta say you make a very good Harry Potter! Cool costume Bridge, I hope you got lots of candy!
Oh yeah did you guys have fun at Disney World AGAIN!!! What is this #4? Live it up!!!
I actually miss the traditional trick or treating,trunk or treating is taking over "those Mormons." :)Esther the kids are so cute!!
Cute kids, Esther & Shad - as usual. We do both - trunk & trick or treating. Then all their friends come over for hot chocolate & to trade candy. Good times!
Post a Comment