Friday, November 09, 2007

Gator Nation


We wanted to see some gators so Esther and Shad and kids showed us some gators. I am absolutely amazed at how many gators there are in one place. This, like the Omaha Zoo had no fences and nothing between us and the gators. Kind of scary but kind of cool.







This place was great and the kids had a great time. Tomorrow we plan to go to the beach so a few more pictures to come.





8 comments:

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

Wow how cool! I think if I saw that many alligators together I would be back in my car! I remember when we were in
Florida, we were visiting a little community that had a lake. We happened to be on the bridge and a baby alligator was just wandering around (about 4 - 5 feet long). It was really interesting to watch. Hope you all have fun. The kids are getting sooo big
Steph

Shauna said...

I love that sign - it looks like one the boys would like to "test out." Like, will my leg really be eaten off by a croc after 5? And I love that Shannyn & Analynn are surrounding Marlie & that look of admiration Analynn has on her face. How fun to have cousins! Glad you are all having a good time. Where is everyone sleeping? Are you staying at Esther's? And Esther, how are you feeling in this pregnancy? Is it getting better? Blog more pix! Wish we could be there - still hoping for spring break for us NE Biggs. And Daniel - looking good! Keep up the healthy eating. It's working & I hope you're recovering well.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

That sign cracks me up! It looks like you guys are having fun! Blog more pics of the beach and Disney World! I hope you all get and stay healthy! Good luck with that one!

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

We are staying at the Brown Palace. We have kids bunking with Harrison and Marlie and Connie and I are on the fold out couch. It's worked out great and Esther and Shad have been very patient with our family moving in...even when one of them threw up recently eaten hot dogs and red punch all over their white carpet only moments after our arrival. I have to say, 409 all purpose cleaner really is all purpose.
Esther will have to answer how she's doing but all in all she seems to not slow down at all. She's a great mom and a great hostess. She hiked the couple of miles to the gators and she played on the beach with the kids. We are so glad we came. We'll blog more of the beach later.

Mom & Dad said...

I loved the pictures and I love it that your families are together, having fun and bonding. It really made me happy to see Shannyn and Marlie holding hands. But, I have to ask, where are the gators? Did I miss something? You said that they were everywhere, but I can't see any of them. Of course, I would rather see my people than alligators, but I just wondered.

Mom & Dad said...

Ok. Nevermind...silly me. I finally enlarged the picture and saw the beasts...the alligators, that is, not Harrison and Albert and Bridger.

Esther said...

Daniel and Connie and fam just left. We had a blast. Even having 15 people in our little apartment! My kids are already going through withdrawals because its not the party that it was with them here. They are alot of fun and we are sooo glad they came. Even if we had a few barfing parties along the way. So far my favorite time was when we were at the beach. Cold, but tons of fun. Thanks again CO Biggs for coming! We would love to have anyone else come visit.
Esther

Shauna said...

omg!!! daniel if u get any skinnier by the time we come for thanx giving u will be my size. ok a little dramatic but maybe the size if my daddy. he's been working out. and it looks like all of u guys r having a gr8 time in florida. and Devynne what part of call me back dont u understand????? hello i barely no the biggs family u all should appreciate my effort.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...