Monday, November 05, 2007

new wheels

Hannah's purple mountain bike.  They're "so thrilled" that I make them wear helmets.  I said I don't want to tell them about their smushed brains when I visit them in the hospital ICU.
Joshua got one with 4 wheels & a motor.  He didn't want to get his pic taken, so Bethany gladly jumped in since she gets to reap the benefits of having a driving brother.

Bethany's 50's cruiser.

3 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

What? That is Josh's car???? Wow! Josh, be so careful. It is more that just cool transportation. It is a dangerous weapon. Treat it with the respect it deserves. (Call Allison.)

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Holy Josh-mobile. Congratulations on your new rod. And girls those are some good looking cycles. You all must have some pretty cool parents. - Daniel

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

does Josh have to wear a helmet too? :) LOL

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...