Hannah as the cutest Li'l Red.
Bethany as a fairy acting normal.
I am a Chinese American. My black wig wouldn't stay on. I was in charge of our trunk or treat & a lot of adults dress up for it, too. I am activities committee chairman now. Joshua & his GF were Dorothy & a scarecrow, but the pic is lost in space somewhere. Nathan was teaching Institute, so I got to handle everything by myself as usual.
4 comments:
Wow, Shauna. Did you really make those costumes yourself? You could go into business. I am so impressed. You are a hard act to follow...I'm glad I didn't have to. We just had a costume box with odds and ends of castoff clothes and on Halloween afternoon the kids would rummage through it trying to decide what they were going to be that night...an accident victim, a vampire, a princess, a scarecrow, a bride, etc...a far cry from the professional costumes your kids get. Thanks for the pictures. We can hardly wait to see the ones of Dorothy and the scarecrow.
You should see my sisters' costumes! Emily always has a theme - this year was Cruella, Roger, & dalmatians & last year was pilgrims, indians, & the baby was a turkey. Renae's are always beautifully sewn & my sister in law always does really creative cute ones from Family Fun. So I'm the loser of the family.
Well you are a winner here. I'm impressed with the pumpkin wow.
I want to see all of bethany's costume.
Post a Comment