Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Florida Christmas

Bridger perfecting the finer art of boogey boarding
Harrison posing by the pier at Clearwater Beach
Marlie Sunbathing at Christmas time, only in Florida!
Kids enjoying the goodies from the Joel Biggs Family. No it isn't a cigar in Bridger's mouth.
Our lovely Christmas tree

The kids at MGM Studios, the lights were spectacular but we only got video and forgot to take pictures. We were distracted by the splendor of lights and fake snow at Disney World. I too think of pork chops on Christmas Eve but I couldn't convince Shad it was his job to cook them. After reading the blog he realizes the cultural and familial importance of a slaughtered pig and has taken an oath to cook them next year.


4 comments:

Mom & Dad said...

Goodonya Shad! What a difference between a Colorado or Nebraska Christmas and a Florida Christmas! I think it looked even warmer than an Arizona Christmas. I can't imagine going swimming at Christmas time even in Arizona. Enjoy it while you have it, Browns.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Quite the contrast. We had such a great time with you all last month and we loved Florida too. If we could we would be there again. That beach brought back some memories for us. - Daniel

Rachel, Tony & Family said...

It's so good to see you all in Florida, that's crazy that you can swim in December. Yes it was a freezing bitter cold day for us in Safford Christmas day if there was any moisture in the air it would have snowed. I'm so glad you got a picture of the kids in Sunday clothes because that is how I got Luke to take off his Train pajamas and put on a white shirt, I said "Bridger wears a white shirt." So he did. I can't wait for ya all to come back so we can see those kids grow up.

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Esther and Shad, we love you and would love to see you in this part of the world but as we look at these pictures we just want you to stay in Florida and set up practice so we can come and visit. We have to get back again and are already saving our pennies for the trip.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...