The presepio I bought at Fatima. Dad gave me the flower behind it.
These are some example of Christmas Lights in Caldas da Rainha, PT
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
6 comments:
Very pretty & different!
Looks like it's beginning to look a little like Christmas...What was the guy serving on the street.
Look forward to visiting,
J
good pics. I would love to see more christmas there.
I heard that Lisbon has the biggest christmas tree in Europe. Have you guys seen it?
Ohhhh! Chestnuts roastin on an open fire?!!! Can you bring some home? What do chestnuts taste like anyway? Thanks for blogging!
I don't like them at all. I was so disappointed. I had such romantic ideas about "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" and expected them to taste wonderful, but they are chalky and I could hardly swallow them.
Post a Comment