Friday, April 04, 2008

Fun in AZ

I know it has been a while since we were in AZ for Mom and Dad's return, but the blog seems a little slow, so I thought I would put some pictures out here. We sure loved seeing everyone, and spending time with you. Here you go...









4 comments:

Evans Family said...

Great Pictures. We had so much fun at the race tracks. I was trying my dangest to beat the brothers, but they are still as competitive as ever. If I remember it right it was one of my big brothers that made sweet little Hannah spin off to the side. It was all for the cause. :-) Tons of fun though. It was good to see everyone too. Thanks for picking up the blog.

Rebecca

Stephanie and Joel Biggs said...

thanks for the pics. I still check the blog everyday, but not much ever appears!
s

Nathan said...

Rebecca, I don't know what you mean by competitive? Just because I was willing to blow past my own children? It wasn't me who knocked Hannah around, though...

Mom & Dad said...

Wow! I loved those pictures. My favorite, I have to admit, as an appreciator of handsome guys, is the one of our handsome grandsons standing all together...and the one of your handsome grandpa, too. I am also so glad you got a picture of the sign at the airport. We were in such a daze that we weren't able to see it as much as we wanted to.

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...