Here are highlights from Josh's Eagle project: replacing, sanding, priming & painting picnic table for Gifford Farms. Sorry that one pic is crooked - it's us finishing up the 2nd coat.
Then here's him going to prom with Chelsea Lou-who (that's what I call her). He's a goofball! I wanted to show her full dress view for all the girls to see.
OK obviously I'm retarded when it comes to blogging, but my new goal is to blog every Sunday - that's a good Sabbath activity, right?! Anyway, hope everyone is well. Nathan is praying for guidance to what to do with his life (some of us are late bloomers - I'm afraid I've rubbed off on him in the wrong way). TTYL, Shauna
2 comments:
She is gorgeous! What is her name? was asked to prom but I had to say no cause I am not 16 yet. Oh well! did u have fun?
Devynne
Josh,you are so handsome. Never mind her beautiful dress, you are the star of the show! She was lucky to go with such a good looking guy!!! And your Eagle project looks good...very worthwhile. We're proud of you for getting it done. What a load off your mind. And, Devynne, we're proud of you too, for declining the prom invitation. Sixteen will come way too soon anyway. I know it won't for you, but it will seem so to us.
And, Shauna, I am so glad you are going to blog on Sundays. I can't think of a better Sunday afternoon activity. I hope more of us will follow your example. We need to keep the blog going. It was such a lifeline for us in Portugal, and it could be, here, too.
Post a Comment