Here Kirtlyn is with Ellie. We made this castle out of left over lumber and paint then tied it to the back of a chair. Then we painted this background and took all the kids' picture.
Here is our four year old princess. I guess now would be an good time to teach her the family sign.
Thomas spent most of the time with Erica, he not a morning person and was very grumpy when he woke up from his nap. Erica took him to the store with her. She even went to walgreens with the memory card and bought all the kids' pictures. Then the kids were able to put the pictures in the frames that they made with the kits that Jennifer cut out.
Here is a picture of Hyrum, not at the party, just because he is smiling.
6 comments:
I am so impressed with the castle. You need to save that for future princess parties. I know you don't have any other princesses (yet) but there are several others who might like to use that darling castle. And I am also impressed by the beautiful princesses Kirtlyn and Ellie, and the handsome Prince Thomas and even the smiley Princelet Hyrum. Thanks for sharing.
eileenKirtlyn says:
She loved her new toys. Her friends.
And her special castle that is now on
display next to her bed!!
I accidently typed Eileen in there, it is a misprint
What a cool castle. Kirtlyn will always measure every party to that one. All your kids are growing up so quickly. They change everytime I see them. And yes you better teach her the sign!!!
I'm super impressed. Nathan & I are going to he-double hockey sticks because of our good intentions that never happen. So super job! And we love Hyrum's smile. Does he have dimples? Lucky!
That was a fun little party. Ellie always has fun when she is with Kirtlyn, she asks to play with her every day. And Thomas's castle definately was a hit. He really is artistic. All of the parents there were very impressed at his ability. Baby Thoe does have my issue with large and chaiotic crowds so he and I bonded runnign errands. It was amazing to see the difference in him just getting out of the house with 12+ kids and parents in T & J's house. He was very upset and then when we got out he was a perfect angel. But the party was really fun and well done. Good job guys. Can's wait for Thos Sr.'s party!?! :0)
eriKa :o)
Post a Comment