Also, I want to mention to all of you that we are planning the family Christmas get-together for the week after Christmas so that none of you have to bring all your presents. We scheduled the cabin for December 30,31,Jan.1. We would love to have everyone there for whatever time you can spare. Would you rather do December 27,28,29? Let me know what you can do.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
What do you think of when you think of spring? Baseball? Romance? Fixing up? Well a little of all of that has been going on, as witnessed by the following pictures. Dallin, with a poster asking a girl to the prom, Daynen at his baseball game, and our new roof. We finally got rid of the white roof and put on a heat-absorbing, crazy-to-use-in-Arizona-heat dark gray roof. But it is stylish, I guess. Anyway, here it is. We are also planning other improvements...including a pool, which will be started on April 21! I can hardly wait. We are also getting new flooring and, hopefully, a sprinkler system, all of which are badly needed. We just decided that instead of trying to enlarge our family room to accommodate more people, we would just make our back yard our family room. That's what Rebecca and Scott have done, and it works for them. They spend as much time outside in their outdoor family room as they can.
Also, I want to mention to all of you that we are planning the family Christmas get-together for the week after Christmas so that none of you have to bring all your presents. We scheduled the cabin for December 30,31,Jan.1. We would love to have everyone there for whatever time you can spare. Would you rather do December 27,28,29? Let me know what you can do.


Also, I want to mention to all of you that we are planning the family Christmas get-together for the week after Christmas so that none of you have to bring all your presents. We scheduled the cabin for December 30,31,Jan.1. We would love to have everyone there for whatever time you can spare. Would you rather do December 27,28,29? Let me know what you can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
9 comments:
We are really looking forward to being together with everyone. We have been planning on the later times (30 - 1st), but either will work.
We are also planning on being in Pine for the Hiatt reunion at the end of July.
Nathan is absolutely right about keeping in touch. We need to keep this up. I for one have been horrible lately and promise to repent. I'll check the dates and come back with an answer, but I'm glad that you reserved the cabin.
Rebecca
I love the idea of getting together...but seeing that we have no idea where we will be next month, not to mention in Dec or Jan...I will have to wait to tell you which is best for us.
we'll do whatever.
Dallin - love the poster! Any girl would have to say yes for the simple fact that you used glitter. When is it? Blog pix... - Aunt Shauna
Thats sooo cute Dallin!
-Devynne
anytime sounds good. Can't wait to see ya all.
Sorry that last comment was from Rachel. Yes we are still here. I apologize to the parents every day they did not sign up for these crazy crazy days I think they deserve to live a nice quiet retirement. I tell dad I never thought I would be the kid that lived with them and here I am. But the house is getting there they are putting our windows in today.
The girl that Im taking to prom is Merideth she answerd me by puting a poster out side my door that said "put the pieces together to find the answer to your question" then she put four tennis balls out on the lawn and put Y, E, S, I will go to the prom with you on them. I will send pictures when we go to prom.
Post a Comment