We were privileged to attend Tayte's baptism last weekend. He is surrounded, here, by those who participated in his confirmation.
Monday, May 12, 2008
"build a bridge"
Yes, that's right. The pool deck is red, that is, terra cotta. We realize that this color is not neutral and that people will either really like it or really dislike it. But Dad and I like it, so he said to tell all of you who don't like it to "build a bridge and get over it." Actually, I hope you like it. It will look better when it has some greenery around it and the ugly gate in the back is covered up.





We were privileged to attend Tayte's baptism last weekend. He is surrounded, here, by those who participated in his confirmation.
We were privileged to attend Tayte's baptism last weekend. He is surrounded, here, by those who participated in his confirmation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
7 comments:
so I see all the guys are too cool to smile in a picture, especially joel. Sorry but Tayte was the only one who pulled it off, lol
I agree w/Al.
Hey, Tom, you're getting a little sassy in your old age! That was hilarious...
I love the "terra cotta"! It matches with the brick, plus (if you're worried about it being too red) it will probably fade a little in the next year. How exciting!
Steph
I like the color. We just painted our deck red...Now all you need is a big white "N" to make the theme complete.
I was looking at some of our pictures, and one of the pictures that scrolled on the screen was a picture of a really nice resort, with a nice pool and a terra cota cool deck. I couldn't believe it. It looked really nice, and I like yours a lot, and it's going to look great with landscaping. Congratulations Tayte.
Wow! The pool iooks great. Is that the twins at the pool? Theyre hair looks a lot like Ellies from the back(no offense[sp?]). Once again,going back to the pool, hard to believe that,wait when did you start the pool? I'm confused. Well, it seemed so quick.
So is that at grandma and grandpa's house? I cant really tell. And if you got a pool, do you still have your trampoline?
Post a Comment