I'm sure you can't see it, but their lips are blue!!!
This is the pool as of today, with the concrete poured. It is not a lot of deck, but it connects to the porch, so that adds to it, like having a swimming pool in your family room...outdoor family room, that is, which is the whole idea anyway. There is no grass yet, but we hope there will be a little by the time of the baptism/blessing party on the 24th.
We saw Daynen's play last weekend, and we have to say that it was very well done. It didn't look like a 6th grade play at all. They kids were all very rehearsed and talented and confident. Daynen even sang a solo. He was good too. I was at the back of the cafetorium, so the pictures leave something to be desired, but you get the idea. He was the white rabbit, by the way.
I know Rebecca blogged tennis state pictures, but I just wanted to show you how Allison and Dallin hit with all their might. It was so fun to watch them. They would return each ball, not just with their raquets or their arms, but with their whole bodies. Sometimes they would even jump into the shot and both feet would be in the air. They were amazing.
3 comments:
The Evans' are amazing! I brought my sister in law to watch the matches and she said, "I didn't know tennis could be so exciting!" They were both awesome!!!!!
The pool is going so fast we can hardly keep up with the blogging.
Speeking of which they're putting the fence up right now!
-Rylie
HOLY COW BATMAN! I didn't know you were getting a pool! I can't wait to come swim thats one of the greatest things i miss about Arizona. ( other than family of course) :)!
-Devynne
p.s. Daynen I LOVE LOVE LOVE theater and Im so glad your pursuing it. Looks like you did fabulous :)
Post a Comment