This is the downstairs play room where the kids imediately got their toys out and started playing.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Home in Maryland
This is actually not our home...but it looks like this but is white with green shutters and green door.
This is the downstairs play room where the kids imediately got their toys out and started playing.
This is Harrison's room/guest room. Downstairs.
Marlie standing in Harrison's room by his bathroom.
This is a picture of our front door and stairs looking from the kitchen.
Our kitchen and breakfast nook that we will make into the office.
Dad sitting in the living room with all the furniture we had.
View from the left of our Townhouse
another look around the neighborhood.
We are getting a little more used to our surroundings. There is nothing like starting over...again...and again...and again....:). I am sure we will end up liking it and hopefully it will feel like home soon. We went to the DC temple the other day and that was alot of fun. We have yet to go into DC but hope to do that soon. Its weird because I am used to having a husband that can come home whenever and have more free time. We are all having to adjust to Shad actually having a job. There are benefits though...like and income. I can get used to that. :)
This is the downstairs play room where the kids imediately got their toys out and started playing.
Labels:
biggs fam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
5 comments:
It's great to see you some what settled. It's beautiful there, I'm jealous of all your many adventures!! What's next we wonder?
Thanks for the pictures blog more of what is around and the things you see.
You'll love it Esthie! It always takes time for me, too. If you recall, it was not my idea to move here & and as a matter of fact was in my bottom 2 of all places to live. But every place has its own positives and negatives. It's up to us to find the good things. And now I don't want to move, so we probably will! I am resistant to change, but change is good. We're coming in the spring before Josh leaves.
Thanks for the pictures Esther. I love it! That seems like a great neighborhood! Good Job Shad on picking a great house! Keep us posted on all of the fun stuff you guys do there. Jer & I should see you soon. We want to go on a picnic with you guys by the awakening. We did that with Rach, but they moved it now to the new Gaylord National Hotel from Potomac Park. We were sad about that, but I love the ambiance of the whole area. EXPLORE!
Esther and Shad, it looks like you are going to love it there. Your house is so nice and we can hardly wait to visit you there. I remember when Jer and Er lived in that area and how much they loved it. I know you will too.
Esther and Shad, it looks like you are going to love it there. Your house is so nice and we can hardly wait to visit you there. I remember when Jer and Er lived in that area and how much they loved it. I know you will too.
Post a Comment