Well, Esther is no longer homeless. She has gone to Maryland to the home that Shad found, and which she hadn't seen before. It was hard to let her go, and it was hard for all the cousins to say goodbye. Hopefully, they will come home for a visit and maybe we can even visit there. They are going to be living in such a cool place to visit that they hope a lot of you will want to come to see them. It was sad to see them go, but we are so excited about the great things that lie ahead of them there.

Luke is going to miss Soren.


This is Stetson on his 16th b-day, with his "new-to-him" cool Honda. He drove us around a little and I have to say that he is a very good driver.
7 comments:
Esther, we'll be there. Just the other day Connie and I were mapping out a trip next Spring to include D.C. We've never been there but Nathan tells me when they went as a family it was one of their most favorite places to visit. I just hope never to have to come visit Shad on official business. By the way, when Connie moved here she had never seen our home either.
Cool car Stetson. After talking the other day to our insurance guy to see how much it would be to add Devynne as a driver, I'm in the market for a rusty old Chevy Truck. It may not be pretty but it will be cheaper to insure. Have fun with it...
Esther, you are moving to such a great place. Jeremy said it is very nice, very comparable to where we lived back there. You'll love it! It is beautiful and I am sure the ward will suck you right in. We for sure will be there. We absolutely love the DC area. And you have lived in humidity so, no problem! No hurricanes!! whoo hoo!
Stetson, can you bring us some pizza next time you are in our neighborhood? Call before you come so we can have you pick up some groceries too!!! This driving thing is going to be GREAT! And don't forget Docker & Crew too! You are such a big BOY!
Yep, we love DC. We are so excited for you & we are excited for us to visit. I could live there in a heartbeat. In fact, do you have room for me? My family can live without me. Just remember that it has the lowest amount of tightwads per capita - what does that tell you about our nation's leaders?!
I love Marlie's short hair!
Stet-woo hoo! FREEDOM! But what happened with the truck?
Daniel - Imagine Nathan's eyeballs popping out of his head when I told him the figure for Josh's insurance. "Are you sure?" Yes, I worked in insurance for years - it's not a typo. I wasn't surprised at all. I kept telling him, but he didn't believe me - he thought it was going to be a 100 bucks or so - think again!! Just wait til you have boys driving...
Esther,
I found a shirt of Marlie's and her other flip flop. It was in the same spot in the other one. I just couldn't see it cause the power went out.
-Rylie
Well we are here. I hope that all of you really will come visit. Maybe it will make the time go by faster. The home turned out to be good. It is nothing like western style homes though. Its really tall and skinny. We have three floors. I will blog pix when we find all the hookups to the camera and computer. Ryle...what shirt did we leave?
Esther
Wow, Stet- Congratulations and you are way too hot to be out in the world. Tell your mom to lock you up in your room and let you go when your 19. Ha have fun and be careful!!!
Estee can't wait to see pictures.
Shauna- the truck is still Joel's -- he can afford the gas easier than Stetson. A smaller car is a little more affordable for a teen. And yes, Daniel, we freaked a little with the insurance! Tell the kids to get good grades, it helps a little.
Post a Comment