Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A few pictures from Jonathan's first birthday with us








The cake is like a bicycle wheel because he loves to watch bike wheels spin.  One of his presents was  tent.  When we were at Nathan and Shauna's they had the revelation that putting Jonathan in a tent at night to sleep would be a safe way to keep him contained.  With our camping plans and various trips ahead it's a good thing to have on hand...

8 comments:

Evans Family said...

Happy birthday Jonathan!!!! You always have the funnest cakes Connie, very impressive. Thankyou so much for the pictures. I can't wait to meet Jonathan in person. Lillian had such a great time with you all over the 4th. Thanks for helping her have a good time. She was so excited to bring home the fireworks.

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

What's the significance of the dental floss? The other presents look cool though. Happy Birthday

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

HAPPY BIRHDAY JOHNATHAN!!! I can't wait to meet you!

I can't wait to see all of you guys! see you soon~

Esther said...

Love the cake. Happy Birthday yesterday Jonathan and Happy Birthday today Jer.

Mom & Dad said...

Thank you for sending the birthday pictures. Jonathan probably didn't know what to do with so much fun, all aimed in his direction! He is such a sweet, loving little boy. I know you will all agree with me when you meet him. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart. We love you. Grandpa and Grandma

Shauna said...

Love the cake as usual, Connie! And is that a sparkler I see? Very cool... How is he doing on his bike?

Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

The string Jonathan is playing with is not dental floss, it is a string from a yo-yo. you pull the string and it automatically goes back in. He loved it. He loved his other presents too.

Thomas Jennifer Biggs said...

The yo-yo sounds like something I need!
The cake in genius, love it!
Can't wait to see you and yours!
Jenn

AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH

     One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead.  August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...