The NE Biggs stopped by on their way home from Disney to visit and we spent the day on the lake. We had a great time pulling the kids around but Nathan decided it had been too long since he had been water skiing so in the water he went and he did a great job. We had a great time and we're so happy they stopped by.
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUGUST ~BAPTISM FOR THE DEAD ANNOUNCED BY JOSEPH SMITH
One of the most precious doctrines of the Gospel is the doctrine of vicarious work for the dead. August 15, 1840 is when Joseph Smi...
-
An amazing gathering of the Tom and Susan Biggs clan! There were 76 out of 91 of us there. And we really had a great time. Everyone ...
-
The reunion this year was great, as always. It was so relaxing not to be in charge! Jan and Kent were our leaders and they did a great job...
8 comments:
Much thanks to Daniel and Connie and their family. We barged in on them only two days after they got back from their own vacation, and were gracious, as always.
As far as the water skiing, all I can say is that I am glad that it is not a video posted here—otherwise you would see all of the wobbling I was doing.
Thanks for a great day.
Wow! I am so impressed. I didn't know you even knew how to ski, Nathan. Where did the boat come from? Is it yours, Daniel? So are the NE Biggses home now?
The NE Biggs left early this morning and should be getting pretty close to home by now. Nathan did really well and the kids had lots of fun. The boat is ours. It's older and we've had it now for a couple of years but it floats and goes fast and seats a bunch of people so it works for us. Even with all the fun, I think my favorite part was listening to Bethany talk about how she dreams one day of marrying an Asian baseball player. She's an impressive young woman to have her life mapped out. - Daniel
hey now i said that i wanted to marry a hott asian or a base ball player.............. Now that was so much fun going on daniels boat and seeing my dad stand up on skis it was just a great trip!!!!!
-bethany
I knew it was something like that. My notes on Bethany speak are pretty confusing and I must have had it a little jumbled. Either way it I think I did pretty good to get the race and/or occupation considering code you teenage girls talk in these days.
Well, we got home after a LONG trip. It was pretty eventful, hiking in the mountains of Utah, midnight showing of Dark Knight, driving the scenic trip by Mormon Lake, seeing all of the Hiatts again, going to Disneyland and California adventure, experiencing our first earthquake, going to see Wicked in Hollywood, finding Tim Allen's star on the walk of fame for Josh (amidst all of the seedier elements of that town), water skiing, eating all manner of food (good and bad), and driving through 7 states...wow, it is just good to be home to our own house (and our slightly parched yard/garden).
It was sure nice to see everyone. We love you all.
Nathan and Shauna, and Family.
Looks like fun! Is that the lake close to your house?
N & S you al were there for the quake? That's cool!
The earthquake was kind of fun (especially since no one was hurt). At least we can say we experienced one. It was nice that only about 30 minutes after it happened, I got a call from Joel making sure we were okay. It is nice to have people thinking about you.
Post a Comment